Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEiBA)
The Kent Excellence in Business Awards (KEiBA), organised by Kent County Council and the KM Group, recognise and reward business excellence in Kent and Medway. With 15 categories there's sure to be one that suits the wide range of businesses we have on the Enterprise Coast!
- Large Business of the Year
- SME Business of the Year
- Start Up Business of the Year
- Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Tourism and Hospitality Business of the Year
- Land Based Business of the Year
- Technology Business of the Year
- Business Commitment to the Community Award
- Business Commitment to the Environment Award
- Success in International Markets Award
- Employer of the Year
- Customer Service and Commitment Award
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Apprenticeship of the Year
Entry is free and open to any business in the county. The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday, 27 February 2015.
It's a great way to promote your business and get the recognition you and your staff deserve!
For more information, and to enter: www.keiba.co.uk
Posted on 04/02/2015