Latest Business Funding Schemes
- Kent and Medway Business Fund (KMBF) Recovery Loan, providing 0% loans between £50,000 and £100,000 and available to help small and medium businesses recover and return to growth
- Kent & Medway Business Fund (KMBF) Capital Growth Loan, providing 0% loans between £50,000 and £100,000allowing owners to, for example, buy plant and equipment or hire new staff.
- Kent & Medway Business Fund Loan, (open 17 August 2020), offers 0% loans between £101,000 and £500,000 and is open to small and medium sized businesses (SME) in Kent and Medway.
- South East Creatives offers between £1k and £20k in match-funding. These grants can cover up to 35% of project costs with the rest of the cost to come from private sources. The average-sized grants are between £1k and £3k. Grants over £8k need to have a strong business case and outcomes, such as job creation.
- The Low Carbon Across the South East (LoCASE) programme is supported by the European Regional Development Fund to provide a free business support programme in the South East. Its aim is to help businesses become more competitive and profitable while protecting the environment and encouraging low carbon solutions. To do this, LoCASE provides grants for businesses of up to £20k as well as training workshops and fully funded events.
Town Centre Business Grants (Dover District Council)
Dover District Councils new Town Centre Business Grants scheme offers up to £10,000 to bring commercial properties back into use, or to upgrade or improve the appearance of empty premises in designated town centre areas in Dover, Deal and Sandwich.
For more information, please see the Town Centre Business Grants page.