New Jobs coming to Dover!
White Cliffs Retail Park - Opening June/July 2015
St James's Development - Opening 2016/17
Apprenticeships/Placements with Dover District Council
Modern Apprenticeship - Democratic Services
We’re looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our Democratic Services team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn on-the-job in one of the most important sections of the Council. You could be supporting the administration of elections, dealing with local land charges, and providing administrative support to Council Committees and Member Services. For details and to apply, visit www.dover.gov.uk/Jobs.
Modern Apprenticeship - Communication & Engagement
If you’re interested in working with communities we’re looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to work with our Communication & Engagement team. You could be supporting community groups to access and fund new services, listening to local people’s views on Council projects, or helping to communicate via social media. You’ll also develop business administration skills to support the department whilst studying for a Business Administration Level 2 Diploma. Further information will be available soon at www.dover.gov.uk/Jobs.
Modern Apprenticeship – Partnership Ranger
An excellent opportunity to make a real difference to the landscape and countryside of the Dover and Folkestone area, while learning the skills for a career in the environmental conservation sector. You will work with the White Cliffs Countryside Partnership and partners to carry out practical environmental and community based projects to maintain and enhance sites for the benefit of wildlife, the landscape and people. You will work towards completing an Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 (Work Based Diploma) in Environmental Conservation. Further information will be available soon at www.kenttrainingandapprenticeships.co.uk.
Industrial Placement (Graduate) - Financial Services
We have a great opportunity for a recent graduate or an under-graduate on a year’s industrial placement starting in June 2015 to support the introduction of a new e-Procurement system. You will work with our Financial Services team to project manage the implementation, integration and training for new procurement software across the Council. Further information will be available soon at www.dover.gov.uk/Jobs.
Careers at Multipanel UK
Production Team Members
- Working on different stations on the line, ensuring quality and safety
- Logging quality and outcome of the production run on production tickets
- Working in a busy warehouse, picking and organising stock
- Forklift experience and licence essential
Purchasing & Stock Administrator
- Administration for all purchasing and stock transactions
Purchasing & Logistics Officer
- High level purchasing and buying
- Import and export logistics
- Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience of working in a engineering/industrial or manufacturing environment
Site Maintenance Electrician
- Power and Control Circuit Installation
- Fault Finding and Defect Rectification
- Sound Interpretation of Schematics and Drawings
- Able to Work unsupervised and/or as part of the maintenance team
For more information about new employers coming soon:
Posted on 02/03/2015