As part of its growth agenda, Dover District Council is working with developers to bring over 10,000 news homes to the district by 2026, rising to 14,000 new homes in the longer term.
Whitfield is the largest strategic housing allocation in the district with the development of up to 5,750 homes as part of a major urban extension.
A range of other new developments are nearing completion, providing family and executive housing across the district.
Developments across Dover District
- Aylesham Village Expansion
- Buckland Mill Village
- Connaught Barracks, Dover
- Whitfield Urban Extension
- Fitzwarin Place, Whitfield, Dover
- Goodwin Lodge, Deal (retirement living)
- Haven Bank, Sandwich
- Lydden Hills
- McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living, Dover
- Millers Retreat, Walmer
- Nursery Fields, Worth
- Orchard Yard, Wingham (retirement living)
- Pottery Grove, Deal
- Timperely Place, Deal